Hi Indiehackers!
Been lurking the forums / business interviews here. I've actually grown my own SaaS apps into "full time job" area. Would love to share my knowledge 1-on-1 (for free or donation) in the areas of marketing, splash pages, seo & google adwords. Probably would be most valuable to those under or around $1k MRR.
Phone call, facetime, skype, etc...
Main reason I'm doing this: Been working lots & learning lots and sharing my experience could speed up someone's success. Also, being an indie developer, I spend a lot of time alone so would be nice to chat and get to meet some other entrepreneurs :)
E-mail me: ohhelloitsjake (at) gmail.com
Thanks!
-Jake
This is a so large opportunity for people. I don't have a business yet, but i'm looking into B2B business.
Then i'm planning and looking into different niche, is there always one question that is coming again and again. How do you make marketing through business? How i see it, do you have success with seo and adwords is that right? have you tried other marketing strategy?
Best of luck with your business and this project of helping people!