3
6 Comments

How to create a demo of your product that shows its working without actually building it?

I believe a demo really helps increase conversions(I have used products which have a good demo on their website which otherwise I wouldn't).How do I create one good demo that shows that my product does that I can add it to my landing page?

  1. 1

    Use balsamiq. It's made for mocking applications. Google it and look at the images to see if it's a fit for you.

  2. 1

    Have you done any live demos?

    Try getting those booked. Not only will you figure out WHAT to demo, but you'll get serious prospects booking. (For months, we had no evergreen demo - everything was done live.)

  3. 1

    Do some mockups / cut&paste design from other tools and generate a video or gif animation to showcase the main benefits

  4. 1

    It won't be zero effort, but some like a screen capture of Framer could work.

    Though, your UI would need to match your final product.

  5. 1

    You could design a handful of images that showcase your product experience, upload them to a service like InvisionApp, record your screen with QuickTime, talk over it for a demo and then upload it to YouTube which you later embed on your website.

  6. 1

    This comment was deleted 7 years ago