Home
Starting Up
Case Studies DB
Products
Ideas DB
Vibe Coding Tools
Subscribe to IH+
Starting Up
Case Studies
Ideas DB
Products DB
Sign in
Join
6
Likes
18
Comments
Playlists for indie hacking
By
Eren Yagdiran
September 3, 2018
What do you guys listen while indie hacking ?
I tried Deep Focus on Spotify. That was good.
TRON: Legacy soundtrack
I normally just listen to rain sounds - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYEdvOnMwrU
I know it is another one but they all have different sounds.
Interstellar soundtrack 🚀
Anything by Hans Zimmer is 🔥
"How bad do you want it" - Tim Mcgraw
I like to combine the Spotify Coffee House Jazz playlist and https://coffitivity.com/ for that coffee shop feel!
YouTube has some great "relax/study" live playlists as well such as: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHW1oY26kxQ
https://codingradio.xyz/
I'm currently listening, with high-quality headphones, to a Pink Noise playlist on Spotify. It is, by a wide margin, the most productive playlist I've found. https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZF1DWZhzMp90Opmn?si=rLOHz9FJQ7-ICpunaTopHw
Moby's Long Ambients 1. No words to get distracted by, which is important for me. And it's long enough that it doesn't get repetitive even when I just let it play all day.
https://open.spotify.com/user/1192636209/playlist/1aLJbr9uVX4xi0sHCLB2EV?si=_qkvjO9YSaWj2SPECGYziw
I normally listen to:
...I have been trying out having audiobooks like Harry Potter or Sherlock Holmes which has bizzarely worked really well for me over the last two weeks.
This is my daily go-to on Spotify. Works perfectly.
https://open.spotify.com/user/1277253511/playlist/3Pv56tAsmcFaT4ZI2P26Ld?si=Axr49_J1Q4GghTRyi4o65w
Edit: Same guy doing some awesome mixing on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4lz8EXvOzA
Rain&Thunder noises - awesome to keep the flow
Videos/Playlist from this YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TheIoLoSo4
Example: https://youtu.be/JRjwF8OWNck
Videogame soundtracks!
A lot of synthwave recently. It helps me put ideas in place.
Happy to make some recommendations if you want.
This comment was deleted 8 years ago