6
2 Comments

Feedback on my new productized service MVP [GrowthAudit.io] please?

Hi Everyone,

I'd love some feedback on a new productized service.

Here's the working hypothesis to put it in context:

Growth is a full stack affair, which for the most part, requires tender love and care at all stages of the customer lifecycle from acquisition, activation, retention, revenue, to referral (hello pirate metrics, AARRR!).

But full stack growth audits are time-consuming and hence price prohibitive for many early-stage startups.

The exact cohort that would probably benefit the most from one.

The opportunity:

I've been on the receiving end of marketing/growth audits a couple of times, and here's the trend that I noticed.

  • Audits are heavily based on automated reporting from tools (that I could use myself for free) with a bit of qualitative analysis (e.g. SEO audits)
  • Surface level understanding of my business and industry
  • Lackluster actionable suggestions that left a lot to the imagination

I feel like there's an opportunity to deliver something of value that goes above and beyond the status quo.

My high-level idea is to do that via crowdsourced growth audits that feature multiple specialists per audit.

e.g. UX expert will audit the UX element, PPC expert the PPC element, and so on, and then all these individual audits compiled into a master audit delivered on a silver platter.

Here's the landing page.

www.growthaudit.io

This is a really early stage MVP right now, so any feedback would be appreciated!

  1. 2

    This comment was deleted 5 years ago

    1. 2

      Thanks for the feedback Eddie!

      I would love to have a video on the header. Currently looking for a videographer/animator that does a decent job without costing an arm and a leg.

      Am open to suggestions if anyone knows of someone.

      1. 1

        This comment was deleted 5 years ago

        1. 1

          I'm interested! Can you connect us via email? You can find my mail on my profile.