6
4 Comments

Tel-Aviv Indie Hackers Meetup

Hi everyone,
Are there any Indie Hackers in Tel-Aviv interested to meet? I think it can be helpful to meet others working on their bootstrap projects, inspire each others, share ideas, and push each other forward.
The idea is to meet after Pesach (around mid April), in one of the evenings. I will organize and find a good place for us.
Leave a comment or upvote to let me know if you're interested and I'll start putting it together.

Updated: Plz join our telegram channel for discussing when and where. https://t.me/joinchat/Fx-TYA-k_e0k0DDh-SvCtg

  1. 1

    Not in/from Israel, but visit regularly and would definitely try and combine a quick trip with the meetup :)

    1. 1

      Hey louis!
      Feel free to jump by our telegram channel for information about following meetings ->
      https://t.me/joinchat/Fx-TYA-k_e0k0DDh-SvCtg

  2. 1

    Sounds like a great idea!
    I will be glad to participate, PM me if you need any help with it.

    1. 1

      Hey Itay,
      Thanks :)
      Plz join our telegram channel for more information -> https://t.me/joinchat/Fx-TYA-k_e0k0DDh-SvCtg