Who Is Right? - Tell your side of the story.
Hey IH,
A little project I made last weekend when my wife and I got into one of our many light-hearted debates. Sometimes, we can't agree so we ask our friends. Sometimes, we like to hear other people's opinions on our thoughts. So I made whoisright.app.
It's a Laravel web app that allows you to post a question, your take on that question, then invite the one person you want to debate, discuss, or argue with. They'll be sent an email and can sign in and can put in their take on your question. The public can then vote on which side they feel is more right, in their opinion.
Feel free to sign up and post some questions and begin some debates! I know it's very MVP and missing some features so I'd love to hear any feedback or thoughts! Thanks!😃
I'd recommend letting people vote without signing in, at least in the beginning. More people would use it right off the bat, and people are more likely to use something if it looks like a lot of people are using it IMO.
Hey @sergybro, thanks for your reply! I've just made it so anyone can vote without logging in. Thanks for that advice. You're right it's probably better to get people using it.
Thanks again for taking your time to reply to this!
Would be great if you could add a question and challenge someone :)