Drive Traffic to your Instagram, from Google SEO.
This weekend I'll be making Insta2blog, and in the past few days I have put together this landing page with 2 main goals.
Over the past few days, I have asked a few people to give their feedback on the landing page, and after a few iterations, this is what I have come up with. I would love to know what you guys think.
Here's the link again -> http://insta2blog.com.
Thanks in advance.
Hello Ali, in general, I like the landing page, it is very clean. I would suggest going through the copy once more as you have mistakes in quite a lot of places, making your product seem less professional.
I would center the testimonials on the page, it looks weird aligned to the left now.
Also, why is the About link opening in Google docs. Is that intentional or did you forget to change the link?
Good luck with your product!
yea... I wanted that, maybe I should change "about" to "concept" or something.
Thanks for going through this.