Home
Starting Up
Case Studies DB
Products
Ideas DB
Vibe Coding Tools
Subscribe to IH+
Starting Up
Case Studies
Ideas DB
Products DB
Sign in
Join
3
Likes
6
Comments
[Ask IH] Sacramento, CA meetup
By
Paul Dessert
July 6, 2018
I'm trying to organize an IH meetup around Sacramento or Folsom. Anyone interested?
Any of you still around? I'm in the area and would love to meetup!
I'm in town this weekend. Split my time between Nor-Cal and Idaho, so if not now, open to other times too.
Sounds good! I can't meet this weekend, but I'll let you know when/if one is scheduled.
Awesome. I'm in town (Roseville) on Monday as well. But back often, definetly love to meet up with others in IH community.
I'm going to be in Sacramento late Aug / early September; so I'd definitely be up to attend if you happen to hold a meetup when I'm there!
I'll let you know!
This comment was deleted 8 years ago