2
0 Comments

Caribbean Developer Week

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/get-ready-caribbean-developer-week-2018-lasana-murray/

Hello Everyone,

I don't quite have an interesting success story to share with the community yet (I do have a few rants about being a one man software development team) but I'd like to share something else:

Caribbean Developer Week!

I'm an ahem... "Software Solution Architect" based in the Caribbean and we have a growing population of people interested in Software Development. To date it's been kind of disparate with little collaboration and not too many success stories but things are changing.

We organized this week to get some regional developers sharing their opinions and knowledge over Hangouts On Air.

So if you are curious about what goes on around these parts, want to hear what a real Caribbean accent sounds like or just have time to kill this week check out my post on LinkdedIn and follow the links to our calendar. Thanks!