8
7 Comments

Any advice on best place to sell a domain?

I have a domain name with 5 letters. About 11 years old. I have been searching a little bit. Flippa is a really famous marketplace but I'm not sure if is the best option to sell domains.

  1. 3

    Sedo.com is probably the best for a single domain looking for deeper pockets.

  2. 2

    I tried a few out a few years back with the intent of finding somewhere to throw old domains before they expire.

    The clear winner for me was sedo.com

    I also bought my main website domain from Sedo after someone had been squatting it for years.

  3. 2

    I usually use Godaddy, but only sometimes I get good results.... Can I ask the domain name?

    1. 1

      Sure: tlack(.)com

      1. 3

        I don't think that domain is worth anything, but it doesn't hurt to list it on Sedo.com, Undeveloped.com or Flippa.com.

      2. 1

        Offer it to Slack.com. Big startups often buy similar domains

  4. 2

    There are a number of places to go. Even GoDaddy has a domain selling section these days. Flippa is probably the most popular place to sell domains, though.