3
3 Comments

Show IH: FireFocused - a community for those working towards financial freedom

I've been building this in the background for quite a bit now. But it's now finished 'enough' to be launch-able.

FireFocused is a community/platform for people working on their financial freedom. Current features are forums/commenting, liking & following other users.

I plan to add lots of features and tools related to tracking and aiding people on their financial freedom journey... but I just had to get it launched because as you know... if developers don't commit to launching we'll just stay in our IDE and code away. 😁

I decided to build this community because I've been on this financial freedom journey for some time now and I felt there was no good place to go and talk to people about topics related to financial freedom (Except reddit) but it's not the same as being able to provide a dedicated platform.

Anyways...

www.firefocused.com

If you have any questions, comments or ideas please feel free to share. I'm looking forward to any feedback I can get on this project.

  1. 1

    I'm interested in this topic :-) Why does the forum say "Introduce yourself and share your product details"? Is for you to plug your product?

    1. 1

      Hey Paul, that was just a thread someone posted. This is like v1.0. I've got a bunch of features in the works right now before I really start marketing it.

      Just wanted to get it out there.

      I'm super glad you're interested in it. I've got a bunch of ideas I'm working on for it. Can I run some of them by you? Did you sign up with the email: pa**z@yahoo.com.au?

      If so, I'll shoot you an email for feedback on what's coming. If not let me know a better place to reach out to you and get your advice on some of the features i'm planning!

      1. 1

        Yes. Sure send away.