1
7 Comments

What do you think about hellonext.co (both website & product idea)?

I have been bootstrapping on hellonext.co (https://hellonext.co); a very simple tool that helps product owners (SaaS product majorly) get feedbacks and feature requests from their customers directly.

For the landing page, I thought I should remove all of the clutter and get to the point straight away, and I thought it would be a reflection of the product itself (Very simple and straightforward).

What do you think about the landing page and the product idea?

P.S.: The target here is to provide a dead-simple alternative to tools like UserVoice;

Here's the URL: https://hellonext.co and you can give product feedback here as well: https://hellonext.co/feedback/

  1. 3

    In "Zero To Launch" by Ramit Sethi I learned that talking about yourself and what you do as an introduction is not as effective as starting with the benefits. In other words: what does the user get out of it?

    I do like the big font and the concise sentences, but the visual grouping does not really work for me. It seems like very random arrangements of text blocks.

    To me "Hello! Yes? Okay ... Next!" also sounds a little like mass processing of requests in a negative way (not taking the individual all that seriously). Maybe you should find a way to convey a positive sentiment behind the title ...

    To me: "hellonext helps your customers tell you what you should build next" sounds more like a nightmare. The pressure!

    1. 1

      Wow. This really helps me get some direction. Will make these changes and align it to the product.

      Also, Zero to Launch seems to be a very interesting book.

      1. 1

        Careful "Zero To Launch" is not a book. It is not "Zero to One" and not the other thing by Said Shiripour. What I am talking about is a really expensive online course.

        Good luck with your product. :-)

        1. 1

          Thanks for clarifying. Though I did not sign up for the course, I read a lot about launching the product the right way. So iterated the design and the language a little bit.

  2. 1

    Interesting! I think there is value in something like this! I like how it's community driven, although it might also be scary as a company to commit to this.

    What happens is the top voted thing is something you won't fix? Will you be able to "close" requests?

    1. 2

      Nice to know that you liked the design and the messaging. I've launched a brand new version of the product now, and with features that the customers requested here https://hellonext.co/feedback/ :)

      1. 1

        Awesome, I will check it out!