Hi everyone,
I'm excited to announce that I finally launched my first small project, nothing world changing but very exciting.
is an app for sharing and discovering music from up and coming African artist. The idea is people can share a link (eg. soundcloud , youtube ) to the favorite song unknown artists .
Please do check out the application, design and let me know what you think.
Cheers to bigger and better things.
Congrats on the launch!
thank you
Congrats on the launch! You could try posting it to reddit.com/r/listentothis, a community of people who like trying out new music.
Thank you. will check it out.
Great work! Keep it up!!
Congrats! Looks like this has potential to generate a niche audience. Riches in niches.
congrats! Keep the momentum going
Looks great! Congrats on launching 💪
Well done on launching!
Nice clean design, I like the tables.
It is exciting all right, apps do not have to be world changing :)
Also love that you specifically make it clear that it is meant to be used for unknown artists only. That does make me wonder what happens if the artist(s) do end up getting known.
What I really miss at this time in time is more songs to discover.