1
5 Comments

Do Indie Hackers posts disappear or get removed after sometime?

if you go to the search and type, oarklimited, you will see a couple of posts appear as result, but clicking them doesn't show them. even my profile doesn't have them...
#ARE THEY REMOVED? OR HIDDEN?

  1. 1

    Hm, it looks like these posts triggered our automatic spam filters. I'll investigate.

    To answer your question: No, threads stick around forever unless deleted by the owner, the admins (me or Courtland), or our spam-catching algorithms.

    1. 1

      It almost certainly triggered an automatic spam filter, or was flagged by other users, and then eventually deleted.

  2. 1

    I just tried it and when I clicked an older post, it brought me to the homepage.

    Btw, can we see which posts we upvoted?

    1. 1

      Not yet, but eventually

  3. 1

    maybe it has something to do how your schema is set for web search purposes.