Hello fellow hackers,
I'd like to share with you a side project I've just finished building.
https://shoutify.io is an online marketplace for buying and selling Instagram shoutouts. Marketers can browse influencers freely and find the ones that match their brand. Influencers can add multiple accounts and start to earn money from their social presence.
I first started this project in January 2017, at the time my programming experience was lacking being primarily a designer and I seriously underestimated the time it would take to complete. It has been worth it though, my knowledge of how web apps are developed has seriously increased and I now think I could build pretty much anything I want in the future.
If you have any questions about the project, the technology or design please feel free to ask :)
Check it out at https://shoutify.io and you can find me on twitter at https://twitter.com/madebycrevans
Have an awesome day,
Crevans :)
I've used it, shoutoutcart.com and also https://photoshoutouts.com/ . I recommend them all.