Home
Starting Up
Case Studies DB
Products
Ideas DB
Vibe Coding Tools
Subscribe to IH+
Starting Up
Case Studies
Ideas DB
Products DB
Sign in
Join
1
Like
5
Comments
Where do you get your TOS and Privacy Policies?
By
Matt
September 29, 2018
Lawyers are expensive.
Hey @TacosTo
I asked the same thing about 3 months ago:
https://www.indiehackers.com/forum/startups-how-did-you-create-your-t-s-and-privacy-statement-8a02fecc8c
Full of awesome advice!
Hey Matt -
I'm about to fully launch www.lawvolcano.com -- I've had the same issues and realized this is a problem that I want to solve.
If you sign up to the email list on the main, I will give you a heads up when we fully launch.
I started out using boilerplate stuff and simple services. However, as the business grew and we started to take on more and more large customers, we eventually bit the bullet and hired a lawyer to write them up.
iubenda.com and termly.io
My business partner went to law school and my wife is a lawyer so I get a family discount.
Just to add to this. Having a lawyer do your tos and pp is only expensive until you need them.