2
13 Comments

What do you think of our service MVPFirst to build MVPs?

We have been working in developing mobile and web apps for out clients for a nearly 6+ years.

After a lot of work closely with our clients we have reached to a point that we think that most of them needs to build MVPs first before going forward for full-features products

So, we have launched a separate service we called MVPFirst
http://mvpfirst.com/

Could you give me your opinions/feedback about it and pricing model ?
Any helpful suggestion for marketing it outside our current clients

  1. 2

    Your text could be improved, there is a lot of serious grammar errors and some sentences can be very confusing.
    I would take another few days and review everything. Text, user flow, logic. Then answer obvious questions without the need to use "Accordion" part.
    At $10K what do you really get? 40 hours of the developer? Or 40 hours per week for some time? Too many unknowns. Explanation is very vague.

    1. 1

      I will check the text and grammar issues.
      I have got some other feedback on the point of the "Accordion", I think you are right, I'll get rid of it.

      The point of the cost $10k, it should gets you 40 hours for 4 weeks from one person with a project coordinator... the point here is that it should be divided ... the first 2 weeks - it could be shorted and extra time moved to development- this person will be a business developer in order to help you make initial validation for your idea and enhance your business model
      The remaining time, this person will be the developer working with you to build the MVP for the client after he has finalized the discussion with the business developer and agreed on the main feature for the MVP

      The end of the 4 weeks, the client should receive the working MVP and starting testing

      What do you think of this flow in general? and the description, for it what you suggest?

      1. 1

        I think that the service is a bit complicated. I would hire a marketing person or landing pages professional and work on this with him.

        1. 1

          Your choice would be right, if we are offering a landing page only

          But in MVPFirst case, we are building a working mobile/web app MVP, not just a landing page

          We want to make it feasible for the client to test a working MVP with the core functionalities, not just a landing page

          1. 1

            Ok, what I am suggesting is to hire a landing page professional and get him to work on your offer and landing page. It seems both your LP and offer could use some heavy consulting, cleaning and optimizing.

            1. 1

              Sorry Bart, I misunderstood you the first time :)
              Do you have any recommendation for the LP professional?

              1. 1

                Not really to be honest. I am sure you can try to scan the forum and find one, or just use freelancing sites.

                1. 1

                  Thanks a lot Bart :)
                  I will check and will update you when I update the website

  2. 2

    All I saw there was grammar.

    • What do you guys do at MVPFirst?
    • How do you do it?
    • How much does it cost?
    1. 1

      I agree with you regarding the grammar and I will double check it.

      • We seek to guide our clients from idea to working MVP. We have developed a lot of mobile and web apps for our clients, the main issue that we see most of the time, is that the clients don't do enough research or don't have a good business model
        The end result is that after we finalize development for their idea, some of them don't get succeeded
        So, we thought to open up a separate service to help them from the start and that's where MVPFirst come viable

      We guide them from idea stage and a business developer will help them through the process of idea validation and business model development, then after agree on the main features for MVP our development team start working on a working MVP for the idea

      All of that is constrained in 4 working weeks, so you will get fast to the market with minimal cost of $10k and will be able to test the market much faster and more efficient

      • The point of the cost $10k, it should gets you 40 hours for 4 weeks from one person with a project coordinator... the point here is that it should be divided ... the first 2 weeks - it could be shorted and extra time moved to development- this person will be a business developer in order to help you make initial validation for your idea and enhance your business model

      The remaining time, this person will be the developer working with you to build the MVP for the client after he has finalized the discussion with the business developer and agreed on the main feature for the MVP

      The end of the 4 weeks, the client should receive the working MVP and starting testing

      What do you think?

  3. 2

    Just a first impression, but it would be more engaging to have a working example prominently linked on the front page (if you have one).

    1. 1

      you are totally right, we still in the beginning, so still don't have a working example
      We are collecting feedback on everything: flow, price, timing and marketing for it to get it up and running

  4. 2

    This comment was deleted 8 years ago

    1. 1

      Thanks a lot, so I consider you are in :)