Hi guys, I'm a growth hacker for like 5-6 years now. Facebook and Instagram Ads are super important sales channels for me (I spend and manage there few MILLIONS $ for my clients).
I wonder if there is still a need for knowing how to hack and promote small-medium size business with Facebook and Instagram Ads?
I don't want to create another comprehensive course costing hundreds of dollars that will be out of date after 3 months (it changes very quickly). I'm thinking about something like course with weekly/monthly updates and easy to implement strategies.
Also, I wonder if it's a good idea to do mentioned course and community with pay what you want monthly subscription (using Patreon for example)?
If you want to be notified when (and IF ;)) the project will be created you can leave the e-mail on the page I just create (sorry, it was 5-minute page :P) https://www.subscribepage.com/hacksomeads
Any feedback guys? :P