3
1 Comment

Anyone heard of the Newco.app Product Launching Bootcamp? What are your thoughts?

The other day on Product Hunt, I saw: https://www.newco.app/.

It's apparently an online bootcamp program that helps people launch their products.

I was fascinated by the community and program designed around launching my own business and was wondering if anyone here has been through the program or had heard anything about it.

I haven't joined quite yet because I'm a product manager and budding full-stack developer, so I know how to get a product up and running. What I'm more interested in is connecting with other people who are building their own products, (awesome IH people like you). Still, it seems like a solid curriculum, and since I'm just starting my product maker journey, it seems like this would be a good time to consider joining something like this.

If you've been a part of Newco, what's been your experience? If not, what's your opinion on it?