1
8 Comments

Getting a Dribble Invite

Hello guys, A designer from our startup is looking for a Dribble Invite.

What are the best channels to ask for an invite? Anyone here who has an invite and would be willing to give?

Update - Received the invite. Love this community :)

  1. 1

    I've got a few invites if anyone is still looking!

    1. 1

      Nice! I would love to get some feedback from the community about my site! Just emailed you.

  2. 1

    Hello!
    I have some spare invites, but I would need to see their portfolio first.
    You can send it to me at pro.josan@gmail.com.

    1. 1

      Hey @josan , sorry to poke in :/ my design partner is looking for a dribble invite too. Can I send you the portfolio for review?

    2. 1

      Thanks @josan

      Sending you an email with his portflio.

  3. 1

    Hey Jitesh, I’d be happy to send one. What is the designer’s name & email address? (Feel free to email me the info if you prefer) :)

    1. 1

      Hey Sean, my partner/close friend is in a similar situation and would like to get a Dribble invite.Can I email you the portfolio for you to review and let me know if you'd like to give him an invite.

    2. 1

      Hi Sean, Thanks. I have emailed you his portfolio.