Hi everyone,
I’m building a free course for my saas product.
What’s the best theme and cms that would work best for this?
Does anyone have experience building course for there saas?
Thanks
I created my online course www.referralessentials.com to help build a funnel for my SaaS product www.referralsafe.com. I use Thinkific as the platform.
How well did the online course convert customers for your saas product?
I build one. It wasn't for a SaaS (It was for a Spanish services company) but maybe it gives you some ideas.
It was a free email curse, so every two days the subscriber received an email lesson.
We did it with MailChimp. MailChimp has a feature to create an email series. It works like a chain (first you send this email, this another email is the following one... and you set the rules and the frequency, for example, send the next email in two days but not on Sundays).
It was a great idea because our mail list grew a lot, and the course content helps subscribers to understand how awesome our services were. And MailChimp gives you insights so you can be aware of when people stop opening your emails. You can use that data to improve your content and your open rate.