Hi all - Nick from Lexico here.
The question is in the title, but really I was hoping some of the creative minds here @ IH could help me out with the following:
If you could teach a bot/assistant to do one thing for you - at work, home, anywhere - what would it be?
I'm really captivated by the idea of talking to a bot - the same way you'd talk to your assistant or colleague - and have it perform tasks to help with your job and your daily life.
Some things that have been thrown up so far during exploration:
If there's anyone willing to take it a step further - our (fairly rudimentary) beta is live at the moment, hooked up to Slack and Zapier.
I was hoping a few people would volunteer 15 minutes of their time for a screen-share and walkthrough. There's a Starbucks voucher for anyone who would be so kind :)