I've been hanging around Indiehackers for a little bit now, listening to podcasts and reading interviews. It's been a great source of inspiration, so thank you! And now, I'm finally sharing my 1st post about my 1st side project.
Meet winno.io.
I've been eager to build something from scratch that solves a problem I have. So, I decided to start with my struggle to organize and manage all of the research I tend to do online. I've tried pocket, instapaper, tab managers, etc... but nothing worked for me. Hence, winno.
The MVP is much like a tab manager, but I have a vision for a lot more! So, if you have problems storing and retrieving things you want to read, look at, or just keep for later that are online, I would love to have you try it out winno.io. I'm currently doing a closed Beta in order to test the stability of the app, identify bugs, get some initial feedback, and also figure out how to explain it!
I like this - a lot! I haven't used it yet but the simplicity and the clean UI makes it looks great.
I am the definite target user since I always have a ridiculous amount of bookmarks pointing to articles or tutorials at all times.
Good job!
Thanks so much djirdehh! I believe you should have been added to the beta list. So I'd love your feedback whenever you get a chance to start using it!
Awesome. I look forward to it.