5
2 Comments

Which is a good conversion rate (from visitor to pay customer) for a freemium SAAS?

SAAS with a freemium business model

  1. 2

    The conversion rate is not as important as the monthly recurring revenue (MRR) growth rate. If you boost conversion by dropping your price, but the MRR growth rate declines or stagnates, the conversion rate boost wasn't worth it.

    As a fellow freemium SAAS owner, I'm also wondering if your free tier gives too much away for free. I've seen a conversion rate boost by making popular free features paid in my own product. Yes, there was an avalanche of complaint email, but there was also a bonus in my bank account.

  2. 1

    Hey there,
    For me, Good conversion is more sales, Say if I have spent 200 Bucks on ads and if I get the return 400 Bucks sales it's good conversion rate but if it will be 600 Bucks then it will be Great deal i Think.
    That's my point of view in case of conversion rate.