Hey guys. After a few months of work, I'm pleased to give you guys a preview of the latest project I've been working on http://heydude.io/
In short, HeyDude is a customer announcement platform that helps drives conversion. I currently work 9-5 as a developer and had several websites at work that needed to make announcements to users so I decided to create my own.
I know there is already a lot of strong competition in this space but I found them to be either overpriced or have way too many features for what I needed.
I'd really appreciate it if you guys could take a look and give me your honest feedback on. I'm a developer who's trying to give marketing a go so any feedback/advice would be greatly appreciated.
I might have use for this on the unlimited package. Do you remove powered by heydude.io?
Hey @Sweeetland thanks for showing an interest in HeyDude. The powered by is consistent across all of our packages so we don't remove it. Let me know if you have any other questions
That's a shame, please let me know if this ever changes, thanks!
Looks like a cool product! I can imagine alot more automation being applied in the future.
A couple of things to improve:
The popup on the landing page, dont make it popup several times. It's very hard to read the message then.
Misspelled word
targettedGet started for freebutton in the message doesn't workBug report: On Firefox 'Get Started for Free' dialog is constantly popuping up. It closes and opensup.
The popup demonstrated on the site is a gif thats animated and loops. Maybe I should change it if it's coming across as a bug.
Hey Aaron, congrats on the launch.
Can you be a bit more specific about what feedback you want and what you're struggling with currently?
Yeah sure. I guess the main thing I would want feedback on is the landing page to see if I've got the marketing correct on it.
I'd like to know if it provides the value proposition well and if it gets across the massage of what the app does.
Also just any general feedback that anyone may have.
Okay...
Some things I noticed and you might want to think about:
There's a lot of good stuff in there as well, but there's no point giving feedback on that :)
Good luck!
Hey, thanks for the feedback. You definitely have some good points there and I will take them on board.
I guess with the testimonials it's like the chicken and the egg situation. I need some users before I can get any real feedback.
I changed the pricing last minute as I worried it was too expensive. I had the plans at $15, $60 respectively. Then changed them at the last minute to $4.99, $29.99
Putting together some use cases is definitely something that was on my to do list and I can certainly see the benefits.
I'll take your advice and do some updates over the weekend.
Thanks dude 👍