2
6 Comments

How can indiehackers be improved?

What are your suggestions to improve this awesome community/website to make it more engaging, helpful, valuable for everyone.

  1. 4

    I hate the switch to a forum-focused front page as it has invited just as much spammy link contributions as it has discussion. And many of the non-link posts are just "How can I make money?" style questions which are typically aimless.

    So I wish there was an option to choose my front page choice: the current forum or the old interviews view.

    1. 1

      Didn't the interviews used to be interwoven into the forum posts, so at least you could see those in the new view?

      TBH with that said I agree with you. The interviews are the highest quality asset on the site and it's great to see those more easily and chat in the comments around the interview.

  2. 3

    I really dislike how the interviews are more hidden now than they were before; I loved going to see them and now it feels like I have to dig to find them.

  3. 1

    Make it speedier. I get pretty poor performance on mobile.

  4. 1

    Courtland has a pretty long backlog of suggestions from the community he is working his way through.

  5. 1

    I was just wondering about this the other day. A way to showcase demo reels of projects would be neat.