2
0 Comments

Helping bootstrappers, with financial management

Hi Indie Hackers community!

I quit my job of 5 years a few months ago after some bad experiences at my Big Corp employer. My background in is financial planning and analysis (or FP&A).

I had a lot of time on my hands so I decided to help one of my best friends who is a solopreneur in the field of digital marketing. His goal is to reach financial independence within the next 10 years thanks to real estate, but he was so far unable to make any progress because of lack of financial competences and taking a lot of bad financial decisions (bad management of cash flow, burn rate, no budgeting etc...). We managed to turn his business around and not only improve his financials, thus getting back on the road to success, but also help him focus on what he can do best, work on his business and grow it.

And this is what I want to do. I want to help bootstrappers achieve their financial targets!

So drop a comment underneath, what is it that you struggle with? Concepts? Tools?