20
23 Comments

Which is your favorite Jira/Trello alternative and why?

Jira & Trello are great tools, but Jira might be overly complicated to a few and Trello is a little under-powered for bigger teams.

Have you ever considered alternatives to these tools? What is your favorite alternative to Jira/Trello?

Disclaimer - Even I am a maker of a Jira alternative called Codegiant.io and this post is to learn user feedback and improve our tool further based on that.

    1. 3

      Huge fan of Ora.pm! They released a huge update today and it knocks the competition out of the park.

      1. 2

        This looks great, thank you both for the recommendation!

  1. 5

    I ditched Trello, Note, and Sheets for Notion (www.notion.so) 💯

    1. 1

      yes. Notion is a great tool.

    2. 1

      Always meant to try Notion, I think it's time! Thanks

    3. 1

      This comment was deleted 8 years ago

  2. 3

    We use MyChat. It has a complex of tools that are helpful for any team.
    MyChat Kanban board for task management is quite easy in use. Its developing is improving.
    https://nsoft-s.com/en/news/1146-mychat-6-0-android-application-unicode-support-and-kanban-improvements.html#q4

  3. 3

    I love todoist for task management, gogle suite is great for file management anyway. I chose todoist because it does one thing, extreme well.

  4. 2

    Asana it's a interesting spin. https://asana.com

  5. 2

    I use bitbicket for code management and I have swapped Trello for BitBoard (created by @jdj_dk). What I didn't like about Trello for issue management was that it added extra manual steps even though it pulled in the issue through the integration.

    1. 3

      I just wanted to thank you for mentioning this. It makes me so happy when someone is referring other people to Bitboard 😊 if you have any suggestions for improvements please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.

  6. 2

    I picked up a subscription to Plutio and that's been pretty good. Helps with invoicing too. I'm also a fan of https://clubhouse.io/

  7. 1

    There are lots of alternatives to trello available in the market. Some of them are

    Asana
    ProofHub
    Wrike

    For more alternatives check out this link https://alternativoj.com/trello-alternatives/

  8. 1

    haplen.com is an amazing more powerful and simple alternative. And also free

  9. 1

    I'm going to vouch for https://zenkit.com/.

    It has Kanban features like Trello, but with other view options as well. Great for tracking any kind of task or project.

    I work closely with the developers, so I can pass on any feedback.

  10. 1

    Google Suite Business (Google Sheets + Excel) + Trello + Google Chat. You can do a lot with an excel sheet and everything is centralised.

  11. 1

    I use GitLab's Kanban board since I'm already using them for version control, CI/CD, and Docker registry.

    1. 1

      Gitlab is a nice tool, but a lot of users have switched to using our tool Codegiant.io citing the performance issues with Gitlab. If ever, you are looking for an alternative, we are open to welcoming you :)

  12. 1

    http://sunsama.com because of Playbooks and Meetings.

  13. 1

    Well i still use Trello but if I was to switch i would defintly go to https://www.pipefy.com/

    1. 1

      Looks very cool

  14. 1

    This comment was deleted 4 years ago

  15. 1

    This comment was deleted 6 years ago

      1. 1

        This comment was deleted 6 years ago

  16. 2

    This comment was deleted 8 years ago

  17. 1

    This comment was deleted 8 years ago