Hey guys, we've just started running a 'growth hack' which has the potential to be a massive success, so I wanted to share the process with you.
We are Infinity, a productivity tool that lets you organize everything in one place. Our main competitor is Trello, and most of our users are using or have used Trello to organize stuff.
First step: we decided to make an easy way to transfer your data from Trello to Infinity, so we created an import functionality where you can move complete Trello boards to an Infinity folder in 15 seconds.
Second step: we built Trello Alternative landing page with an explainer video on how to import data from Trello into Infinity, and when you sign up, it gives you an option to import during the onboarding process.
Third step: we wrote a Medium article explaining the pain points we're solving with Infinity and why it's time to switch from Trello. https://medium.com/@teaminfinity/goodbye-trello-5dcfe93ab414
Now we started the campaigns.
I'd love to hear your thoughts about this experiment, and also what do you think from an ethical point?
I will share the results in a few days.
Thanks