2
1 Comment

Free book about hiring and managing remote teams

Goodbye Office book

I've worked on this book about remote teams management, hiring remotely and making most of remote work for entrepreneurs. The book is based on interviews with 20+ enterpreneurs, 200+ articles. Also representatives of Upwork, Freelancer.com and other freelance marketplaces gave interviews for this book.

You may read full book online, download printable PDF, get free Kindle copy today or order a printed version if you like it.

Read online: https://www.mironichev.com/goodbye-office-book

Book on ProductHunt: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/goodbye-office-how-to-make-the-most-out-of-hiring-and-working-remotely

  1. 1

    By the way, while was looking for Wordpress/Ghost hosting for the website with the book, it turned out that Google Sites works pretty good!

    Pros:

    • templates and the editor with access sharing for editors
    • images, documents, sheets can be embedded
    • custom domain support
    • fast publishing
    • mobile friendly responsive layout
    • it is free!

    Cons:

    • it shows "Google Sites" footer at the bottom
    • no way to upload file (PDF or another). I've solved by uploading PDF to AWS s3 and using link to pdf file in the website.

    I wonder if anyone used Google Sites for a high trafic website?