Just getting started myself, here's a couple of resources to get you started on your Machine Learning journey!
Who's this for?
Technical people who want to get up to speed on machine learning quickly
Non-technical people who want a primer on machine learning and are willing to engage with technical concepts
Anyone who is curious about how machines think
Here goes..
Introduction video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKpuX_yzdYs&feature=youtu.be
Visual guide - http://www.r2d3.us/visual-intro-to-machine-learning-part-1/
Bookmark this guide - https://medium.com/machine-learning-for-humans/why-machine-learning-matters-6164faf1df12
Hope it helps!
A friend of mine starter AI Valley (https://ai-valley.com/) some time ago.
I think that the project gained significant traction and attention from various professionals in this field.
Hope that you find it helpful as well.
Pretty awesome :)
If you have time to take a free online course, Jeremy Howard runs fast.ai which is amazing for teaching deep learning. He has an ML course as well.
I used fast.ai to learn DL, which I now use for Stowbots (stowbots.com)
That's awesome! Thanks for sharing :)
Just to top up, here's another curated list of Machine Learning resources! https://github.com/RuntimeLab/artificial-intelligence
Thanks for sharing @Antony_Muga!