Hey IndieHackers, lets connect on our favourite micro blogging platform and help each other grow each others network :D I am here https://twitter.com/ankythshukla Comment your twitter profile and we all shall connect!
I think https://twitter.com/daviswbaer/lists/indie-hackers is one of the bigger lists of peopel from here
anyway my twitter is https://twitter.com/eastlin
https://twitter.com/alexhillman
I tweet about business & bootstrappin, community building, and coworking (plus whatever else I'm up to!)
Done!
I am here https://twitter.com/ankythshukla
Followed
I am here https://twitter.com/juoemeka
https://twitter.com/jiteshdugar
Done!
I am here https://twitter.com/ankythshukla
Followed
I am here https://twitter.com/juoemeka
https://twitter.com/jarrodc — Australian. Tweet about anything interesting.
Done!
I am here https://twitter.com/ankythshukla
Followed
I am here https://twitter.com/juoemeka
Boss I see
https://twitter.com/m______james/ trying to tweet about making my latest project. software dev in pursuit of entrepreneurship!
Done!
Thanks for the follow Michael!
Followed
I am here https://twitter.com/juoemeka
https://twitter.com/stephenjudeso
Followed
I am here https://twitter.com/juoemeka
Done!
Thanks for the follow Stephen!
You're welcome boss
https://twitter.com/mrsimonbennett I tweet mostly about software :)
Followed
I am here https://twitter.com/juoemeka
Done!
Thanks for the follow Simon!
https://twitter.com/jimmylipham
Done!
I am here https://twitter.com/ankythshukla
https://twitter.com/ryanws_swe
Mostly sharing a few things I come across that are interesting, but fairly inactive to be honest.
I'm https://twitter.com/emptyflash
I talk about tech stuff, things I'm working on, and some jokes from time to time
https://twitter.com/manceraio
late to the party but here's mine https://twitter.com/Im_nimi
Hi I tweet about design, innovation, enterprise and a load of other interesting stuff.
I'm on https://twitter.com/logikblok
Https://twitter.com/cderm 👍👍
Hey all, here is a post from a couple weeks ago showing you how to follow 850+ other indie hackers: https://www.indiehackers.com/forum/indie-hackers-twitter-list-for-following-other-indie-hackers-b815adeb62
You can send me a DM on Twitter if you want me to add you to the list: Twitter.com/daviswbaer
https://twitter.com/Swaldy
I'm launching a bunch of new software products over the coming months as I tore my ACL and have nothing else on for a while, will tweet about them :)
AH, I'm just recovering from that. Not fun, but it does get better. Have you had surgery yet?
Sorry missed your reply! I had the operation on the 29th last Month so have been recovering, took a 3-4 days for me to really get my energy back. 9 Days out now thought I'm a coding machine :P When was yours?
I had mine back in September, and I'm pretty much back to 100% (except for maybe for the strength). The first month or so was the worst, but as long as you're doing your PT it starts getting better real fast. :)
https://twitter.com/pupeno
A couple of days ago I declared Twitter bankruptcy.
Is there any batch follower instead of clicking each twitter link?
Idea for app? ..
(:
Hey Umen, see my previous comment :)
Done
https://twitter.com/gengblogger
https://twitter.com/brettkromkamp
https://twitter.com/juoemeka
https://twitter.com/digitallyamar add me too :-)
https://Twitter.com/ktkaushik
I am one of the product guys at a completely bootstrapped SaaS company - Wingify. I tweet about bootstrapping and hustling.
You can find me at https://twitter.com/joshmanders liking and retweeting doggo photos
https://twitter.com/james_s_tayler
https://twitter.com/ethan_m_h_
Done!
I am here https://twitter.com/ankythshukla
This comment was deleted 2 years ago
This comment was deleted a year ago
This comment was deleted 3 years ago
This comment was deleted a year ago
Done!
Thanks for the follow Osman!