A webapp to manage your domain names.Many of us have habit of buying domain names and they can be hard to manage.Would you pay for a service that would let you manage all your domain names in one place?
Feedbacks and suggestions are welcome!
Thanks!
I have buying all of mine on google, which provides good managing tools. I wouldn't find it useful but maybe others will!
You mean like Nuage? https://www.nuageapp.com/
But still, find a group with a specific pain point with domains and build a Product for them. I wouldent target everyone.
https://www.indiehackers.com/interview/how-automating-tasks-helped-me-grow-revenue-to-over-125k-mo-73da9c0b51
I don't mind this actually. I have domains registered across a number of registrars.
It would be nice to see all of my domains in one place and have it at least link me to the right registrar.
What if you made it freemium and instead made it a no-brainer (and painless) to transfer my domains over to you (as an affiliate of a bunch of registrars to increase your domains-supported vector) and monetized that way?
Just thinking out loud here, but one service I pay for is dnsimple and, as a by-product of their excellent dns service, I see most of my domains in this list. If you can provide something more than just seeing everything in one place, you might be able to get a bunch of us to pay for it. I think you're right that a lot of us are addicted to buying domains.
Hey, thanks for the feedback!
It's definitely going to be a freemium, 'cuz I am too afraid to charge money to people directly. What I was thinking was, after you logged in on your dashboard, you can add domains and a link to your dashboard on the given registrar. I am also thinking of providing the current price of domain name across different registrars.
And thanks for the affiliate tip! I didn't think of that.
Something like that might be quite nice. I might pay a little for that. Especially if I could view and renew domains across registrars.
DNSimple is doing this in a bigger way.