3
2 Comments

Indie Hackers! Would you help someone for credits?

Would you help a fellow indie hacker on a small task for credit to get help on your project ? Or would you rather get paid small amounts ? Keyword is small so like tasks that usually require only 10-30 minutes of time ! Thanks

  1. 1

    I’d value getting paid small amounts vs a credit system only because the actual $ would incentivize me to take the tasks more seriously. I could maybe turn it into a side gig if done often enough?

  2. 1

    I’ve always disliked the credit system. Mostly because when I need the service I usually need it now/asap. But I have to wait time to earn credits in order to access it.
    Then, if I decide to take this journey I tend to do things quickly in order to get credits faster. Hence the value of my contributions is not high quality.
    This is my honest opinion, I would probably rather paying something.