1
0 Comments

You guys might like Polar for managing your reading.

POLAR - Easily manage your reading including PDFs, web content, and notes.

I actually joined Indie Hackers after I created Polar and never really posted here about it directly.

https://getpolarized.io/

I created it for myself actually as a tool to manage all my reading.

Everything goes into Polar. Anything I want to read that's meaningful and that I want to maintain long term.

Mostly technical books and important documents.

Recently I've been doing a ton of reading on startup growth and customer acquisition.

Polar keeps track of what I read by using "Pagemarks" which I update as I'm reading the document.

Then I can create annotations and comments on the important sections and sync them to Anki.

I'm still working on the marketing material and the landing page and I definitely need to do a better job of making the pitch a bit easier to understand.

... but I think this might be right up your alley if you read a lot of important documents like I do.