2
1 Comment

Example and App logic API with SPA

https://github.com/maxdobeck/basic-app-frontend

https://github.com/maxdobeck/basic-app-api

Hi all, I've been working on a side project and found myself creating lots of boilerplate since I'm not using Ruby on Rails :). To help reduce that initial load I open sourced the basic account stuff.

With these two repos you can create accounts, change user info, deploy to heroku after Travis CI runs your tests/deploy to AWS S3.

Additionaly there is CSRF protection and Session Cookies (no Jon web tokens) so we have route guards in the Single Page App. If the session isn't active they won't be able to access the specified pages

  1. 1

    This comment was deleted a year ago

    1. 1

      I haven't tried it yet but I was going to use this: https://github.com/chrisvfritz/prerender-spa-plugin

      Let me know if you've already been down that path and had less than stellar results.

      If the wbepack prerendee doesn't work I was just going to make sure all my landing pages non-app material was crawlabke by Google to get the domain out there.

      1. 1

        This comment was deleted a year ago