14
18 Comments

Anybody interested in meetup in Berlin?

I would be really interested in meeting some fellow indiehackers face to face.

Is there already a similar meetup in Berlin, Germany? Or should we create a new one?

  1. 5

    I was looking for a group in Berlin focused on bootstrapping and didn’t find anything, so I started my own! Join us tomorrow night (!) for the 7th Berlin Bootstrappers event: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/berlin-bootstrappers-vol-7-no-money-and-no-plan-tickets-45352642976

    You can also find us on Meetup.com and Facebook groups as well as berlinbootstrappers.com!

    1. 2

      Thanks for sharing this! I'll be back in Berlin tomorrow and try to come.

      1. 1

        Great, hope to see you there!

    2. 1

      Btw how many people are usually joining?

      1. 2

        We usually have 30-50, it ends up being about 50% of the reserved ticket count which is over 100 for tomorrow's event by now :)

  2. 1

    o/

    Count me in for any potential Berlin meetup!

    1. 1

      Follow up: I just created a new meetup for September https://www.meetup.com/Indie-Hackers-Berlin/events/253314776/

  3. 1

    That's sounds interesting. I might come from Serbia, just to hangout.

    1. 1

      Follow up: I just created a new meetup for September https://www.meetup.com/Indie-Hackers-Berlin/events/253314776/

  4. 1

    I would be interested

    1. 1

      Follow up: I just created a new meetup for September https://www.meetup.com/Indie-Hackers-Berlin/events/253314776/

  5. 1

    Great idea, Johannes! I would love to meet fellow indie hackers in Berlin :) not sure if there is a meetup already. Defintelty interesting in joining.

    1. 1

      Follow up: I just created a new meetup for September https://www.meetup.com/Indie-Hackers-Berlin/events/253314776/

  6. 1

    I'm heading to Europe in June; if we can schedule anything during that month, I'm game!

    1. 1

      Probably a bit late, but if you're still around in September: https://www.meetup.com/Indie-Hackers-Berlin/events/253314776/

    2. 1

      Great! When would you be in Berlin? Do you already have a time frame?

      1. 1

        I will be in The Netherlands and Estonia throughout June, but should be able to make my way to Berlin for one or two days.

        1. 1

          Happy to meet up as well :) If you are in town on June 14th, come to the next Berlin Bootstrappers meet up! Berlinbootstrappers.com

  7. 1

    This comment was deleted 8 years ago