I run parserr.com. Every morning i open up Profitwell/Chartmogul to see if I got any new customers the previous night, who has maybe churned, and current MRR. Its what I look forward to.
What annoys me is the lack of mobile interface for both those companies.
So I fixed it....
I built myself a mobile app which gives me:
Anyone else want to try it?
Im thinking about monetizing it too. Would you pay $10 bucks a month for something like it?
Personally, no, I wouldn't pay $10 a month. Primarily, because it isn't business-critical.
But, maybe that's just me so take that with a pinch of salt.
Ask yourself this: what are you DOING with that push notification? Chances are, nothing. Because your win-back emails are already set up to go as soon as the account cancellation hits Stripe/whatever.
The types of mobile apps I'd typically pay for would fall under the communications umbrella(sales/support/productivity).
I use Profitwell too. I really like the daily emails that I get. I usually just open Profitwell well on my phone and it works pretty well.
I use Control (getcontrol.co) which sends me mobile notifications for stripe activity. It also send me charge declined notifications.
Happy to take yours for a spin and give feedback.
Great idea, this is definitely much needed. I'd love this, but I'd only pay a one-off fee for it (because I'm already paying for Chartmogul/Baremetrics) and this is a comparatively small add-on to an existing solution rather than a completely new product. Some people might also have a problem with giving (another) third party access to their financial data, in addition to CM/BM.