1
2 Comments

I'm going to pitch my product to 50 people this week. Who else is with me?

I've been working on a job board for people interested in tech jobs at social impact organizations for the last month. In that time, I've been focused entirely on adding jobs and trying to build the community of job seekers.

I've validated that there are interested job seekers, but haven't directly spoken with the hiring managers at these organizations to understand their challenges and see what they value.

It's too easy for me to focus on building new features and neglect selling by telling myself there's not a big enough audience yet or reading more advice on how to craft a great subject line.

It's time to jump in and make the pitch and get feedback. I'll post my results here at the end of the week and hope that anyone else who has been putting off selling their product will join this challenge with me.

  1. 1

    hey Noah, have you checked out : https://www.catchafire.org/
    Although they aren't into full time jobs , it's more like short time pro bono gigs

    1. 1

      I haven't heard of them before, thanks for bringing them to my attention!