2
10 Comments

Dutch side projects! (updated)

Sideproject.nl - Side projecten uit Nederland

Updated site and looking for Dutch makers and side projects!

  1. 2

    I read it as "ditch side projects" hehe

  2. 2

    Hey Jonass, add Flemish side projects too :) 🇧🇪

    1. 1

      Yes off course! You're very welcome. Please submit your project ;)

  3. 2

    Might have an addition or two for it. :) 🇳🇱

    1. 1

      Great! Keep them coming :)

  4. 2

    Looks great!

    Not really clear what the released site will look like and what it'll do, but I'm very curious to see this evolve :)

    I've also entered my mail address 🚀

    1. 1

      Thanks for the feedback! Once enough projects are submitted I will release the 'content' site with all the interviews/articles on the submitted projects. If you have any pointers on what you would like to see, I always open to ideas :)

  5. 1

    What about some love for founders based in NL that don't speak Dutch? ☺️

    1. 2

      Very welcome! If you give me your email I can send you the translated interview questions!

      1. 2

        @Jonass Sure!

        Here it is: julian@weardulo.com

        Thanks! Looking forward to it.