I'm a developer thinking of starting a new side project. But before I write a line of code, I want to talk to a few developers about what I'm thinking of building to see if it's a real problem for others.
Let me know if I can reach out to you and how. I really appreciate it!
Instead of individually emailing everyone who responds, why not simply post your question? I'm sure you'll get more feedback that way.
Tony has been posting pretty frequently looking for general community feedback over the last couple days. While I understand this comment, a healthy combination of community vs. targeted community member outreach is an effective route to take when looking for idea validation. Reaching out to specific IH members has many benefits. There's no need to discourage that activity as long as the OP is engaging with the IH community.
Thanks, Victor. Well said. Sent you an email.
Go ahead and message me. Just for your info, I use the Microsoft stack: Windows 10, .NET, C#, SQL Server. I also have lots of experience in HTML/CSS/JavaScript. I have written desktop and web apps for various industries including: Car Dealerships, Banks, CRM, Sales/Inventory Management, Real Estate.
Hey Tony, happy to talk with you. My email is on my profile.
uhh hey dude just post your question thats the point of this thing. What's going to happen? Is someone going to make a dumb version of your idea ? It is you who has the true image in your mind.
Sure, you can send me a mail, too. Mail is also in my profile.
Sure! You can find me here: https://m.me/skipthecode
Happy to talk with you! Shoot me an email. Address is on my profile page
This comment was deleted 7 years ago