Home
Starting Up
Case Studies DB
Products
Ideas DB
Vibe Coding Tools
Subscribe to IH+
Starting Up
Case Studies
Ideas DB
Products DB
Sign in
Join
2
Likes
5
Comments
Do you use Segment?
By
Courtzz
July 13, 2018
If yes, what integrations do you use with it?
Early on we used it with Mixpanel, GA, and Amplitude. When we got beyond the free tier (1,000 MTU), we ended up just going with the analytics platform that we paid attention to the most for our goals.
Hey @tobins, Thats what happened to us too. Their free plan is virtually not usable if you get any decent traffic...
Yes, I use it for https://cronhub.io. I've setup Drift, Mixpanel, and GA as destinations and sending data through JS and PHP sources.
I like it so far because I really need to load just a single line of JS which makes my life so much easier as well as doesn't slow the rednering time of my web pages.
Great! They do load the 3rd party JS onto the pages by default and unless you send server side.
Curious, do you have a paid account?
Yes, I'm on the free plan.