Home
Starting Up
Case Studies DB
Products
Ideas DB
Vibe Coding Tools
Subscribe to IH+
Starting Up
Case Studies
Ideas DB
Products DB
Sign in
Join
4
Likes
2
Comments
Show IH: Made a chatbot which helps you supercharge your personal brand!
By
tushgup
January 19, 2018
Brandie | Supercharge your Personal Brand
Hey 👋
there are some things that I might not understand correctly, so please correct me if I’m wrong.
Your product is a service that provides students with helpful resources, to build an online presence, correct?
But it looks like you’re primarly promoting the fact that you use a chatbot to make that information available. I think it would be much more valuable to a visitor to show somehow what the expected result of your help is. What help can you provide me?
Therefore, if I understood correct, the help to „kickstart your personal brand“ is your product. The chatbot is just your interface. I would try to make that more clear on your landing page.
Cheers
-Phil
Hey Phil! The reason I went towards showcasing the "chatbot" interface more was that personal branding hasn't been taught in that way (to my knowledge).
But yes, I primarily launched through Product Hunt, so I sorta neglected the website.
Thank you for your inputs! I'll work on making the landing page clearer with focus on how the bot helps users.
Cheers!