1
0 Comments

Indie Hacker struggling with procrastination? Let me help.

Procrastination - Why we do it and how to beat it

Procrastination is incredibly common among the self-employed/Indie Hackers. The low accountability, high stakes, huge to-do list and ambitious personality mix is the perfect recipe for a procrastination problem.

I have struggled with procrastination all my life and been self employed for 10 years now. I am a productivity expert and my passion is to help people with their procrastination problem. I developed a framework for fixing procrastination long-term over the years. It's highly effective as it approached the problem from multiple angles and focuses on you as an individual. I am doing a live webinar about it in about 10 hours.

It's free and you don't have to sign up ahead of time. Just go to the YouTube live stream when it's time to watch it. It will also be recorded so if you can't make it, you can watch it later.

Would love to meet you there! :)