After about 6 months of work, lots of late nights, early mornings and plenty of lost sleep. I'm officially opening the doors to my site, 401krypto.net. #partytime
Essentially it helps you build a long term investment strategy into the crypto market. I've taking proven market strategies used by popular index funds, and providing it to folks in the crypto space.
As a big believer in crypto, I've been investing in it for some time. Eventually, I wanted to take a longer view to my investments. So I got to work. Finally, I can share it with others as well :)
Just being honest. It's been rough to get to this point. 2018 was a crazy year for me. Learning life with my new daughter. #dadlife. I quit the startup I helped co-found due to some poor product / financial decisions, and long term differences on company strategy. Dealing with the fallout of a previous client suing the pants of the new owner of a company I sold. Got a full-time job to help pay down student debt, and provide some peace of mind for my wife. Figuring out how to be a full-time employee again (oy!) Then add in building another startup into that mix, and you got one hell of a year.
It was crazy tough to get through but so grateful to be alive and well, and working on things I love.
Keep hacking yall!