Hi,
There are a lot of people who are offering Services on the Internet and 99% of them ignore 3 major points to get Clients.
What most of the beginners currently do:-
Common Hype Story: written by 30 year old in their website:
feel free to add your Hype message you have seen on the Internet, I will add them here!
And then, Start sharing website link via Mail, Social Media Channels & other Sources.
When they find, it's not working as expected, they start running on different internet channels to attract customers and repeating the process on LOOP until reaching first client!
I don't want to be Harsh, But stop doing it, It's not going to help in Long run
What should be done for the long run?
When I say, "Scale yourself", I mean build better things for yourself first, Be proud of your products first, Be Proud of your Ability & Skills first and then Compare it with your near competitor or people in your niche market - Repeat until Satisfied.
When I say, "Sell Results", I mean display what you have done and what you have achieved and what you are proud of. This is the best way to sell yourself.
When I say, "Expose yourself", I mean don't hide your self with a cool cartoon avatar. Show a Real picture of yourself, Make it big enough that people can recognize you if at any point of time, they meet you personally.
Sorry for shameless advertising, But I am trying to help a lot of people via my portal UserCV.com, I am helping them in the following ways:
Offering them FREE CV-Resume website: They get a wonderful resume profile on their own Sub-Domain or Domain and they share their "Whatsapp, Skype" and other personal communication details to communicate with clients personally with their preferred communication channels.
Offering Blogging Platform with Maximum Exposure: I have also provided them blogging platform for their own personal Sub-Domain or Domain, where they write blog posts and I help these posts gets maximum exposure via sharing them in a network of usercv.com/blogs (This helps them get the benefit of attracting traffic or visitors in their domain or website coming from UserCV)
You need to follow 3 clear standard for Long Run, If you are just starting off. This will help.
Lastly, Other Helpful Tools to attract & exposing yourself
& Obviously "IndieHackers.com"
I would love to see other people's helpful point & tools for beginners and will add them here in Post.
Let me know, If there is any suggestion to improve the post, I will do it right away!
Thanks & Cheers
That’s a great write up of what to do when you are just beginning your journey. One thing I will add is whatever problem you are looking to tackle at least find 10 users who genuinely have that problem. It’s always good to brainstorm with examples of your target personas while you are mounding your solution.