The annual costs for the accountant are high for a self-funded startup instead I would love to invest more in development or sales.
Which is a reasonable price for this service? I need an accountant that makes the tax returns and all legal parcticies
Even in SV you can find accountants to do your year-end for under $1K / year provided you entered most of the data yourself and they just need do final reconciliation, filing and issue required forms.
What do you mean under "legal practices"?
I am in Japan. But I pay about US$250 a month. They spent the first year basically doing everything and getting me up to speed on the accounting program and processes and conventions they use. Then I do all the grunt work of entering details, they spend a half day each month in my office going over my entries, and giving me advice on various things. Then at tax time they put it all through for me.
In my case I have a registered company and all the tax laws and financial docs etc are in Japanese. Its expensive for sure, but I just need help and its worth it because it forces me to enter everything and get each month's finance organized before they visit each month.
Thank you for your reply!
This comment was deleted 8 years ago
Thank you! I like your product. I can manage bookkeeping with your tool, but I always need an accountant for legal practices.
This comment was deleted 7 years ago
You're right! But there are legal practices, annual deadlines, the tax return, tax forms etc........if I can make mistakes in filling out these documents or I forget some deadline, it could be a huge problem :). So always I need to spend money for an consultant
This comment was deleted 7 years ago