5
14 Comments

Thank you for the feedback - I have listened (and redesigned my landing page)

this product

Hello everyone,

a few days ago I posted a link here to my landing page (you can check the old thread here: https://www.indiehackers.com/forum/my-first-side-project-landing-page-feedback-appreciated-f44556a14a)

The feedback I received was very useful, and I decided to listen. I have created a much "lighter" landing page, and you can check it out here:

https://pengu.watch

For reference, here is what the old landing page looked like:
https://i.imgur.com/ZIS2Eqi.png

Thank you again, everyone, and of course, I am still open to feedback!

Now I'm back to building the actual product and marketing the landing page a bit :)

  1. 4

    Joining to everyone else, looks better !

    1. 1

      Thank you Doron, appreciated!

    1. 1

      Thank you, and thank you for your initial feedback as well!

  2. 3

    Amazing work @OriginalEXE! Looking so much better! Well done!

    1. 1

      I am glad you like it :) Thanks!

  3. 2

    I really like the changes. Great job!

    1. 1

      Thank you, Scott!

  4. 2

    Hey Ante,

    All looks good. Just a quick tip:

    Try alternating content width for desktop. Like so:

    --xxx--
    xxxxxx
    --xxx--
    xxxxxx

    Where it's just a line of text, make it look like a centered column.

    And maybe add at least 60px padding to the CTA box.

    1. 1

      Thanks Neil, I will work on that, I was not 100% sure that it needs chansing but now I am, thank you for confirming.

  5. 2

    Wow looks great. I like the little detail of the buffer bar in the logo. Nice touch.

    1. 1

      Thank you. And thank you for noticing :)

  6. 2

    This looks amazing on mobile - seriously. Great color palette

    1. 2

      Thank you, Casey, as a non-designer it's challenging for me to achieve a nice design, takes a lot of time. So I am of course that happier when people like it :)