So, a couple of weeks ago I wrote about a personal project I was going to start. I wanted to work during two weeks on a project and then move onto another.
Today I successfully completed my two first weeks with the launch of Quickopy. I had some last minute issues so it is not very polished.
Take a look! any feedback is appreciated!
Basically it is a tool to allow for easy copy/paste from one device to another, you can read more details about the project on my blog.
Update!: I have updated the page after some feedback from you. Let me know anything else you might change!
You need to explain what it is on the site, I had no idea what it was when I clicked the link.
The logo link points to http://localhost:3000.
Hey Borge, I have updated the page with your feedback. Thanks again!
I have taken the liberty of adding your name to the thanks list at the bottom of the page. If you are not fine with that let me know and I will remove it in a blink!
Hey! thanks for your time!
Yes I had to rush a little. Will fix the link right now!
Regarding the explanation any idea on how to do that? I mean, on desktop I guess I could add a little explanation, but on mobile the space is quite limited to show the QR + the explanation. Any recommendation?
Interesting. It would be great if you could put some sample use cases.
Great idea! I do not want to fill the main page with text.
Any recommendation? Maybe making a video? But being honest I am pretty bad with anything aesthetic :P
Even I like to keep the page elements to the minimum.
A simple line, "Aaron uses quikopy to..." should do the trick.
To keep things minimum, you can keep only one randomly changing copy each time the page loads.
This comment was deleted 8 years ago