Hi, I have been a reader for most of my life (not only in IH, in general) and I have decided to start working on my own ideas. I have decided this after some IH posts that were really inspiring to me and following #24hrstartup.
It will be in the form of a challenge to myself: The Lunar Challenge!
I will work on a different project every two weeks and deliver it (maybe publishing it here or even in Product Hunt, but never did that before).
My first step was re-starting my blog and I have just published an article about what I plan to do, why and how. Would you mind sharing your ideas/suggestions on the challenge?
Anything I should be prepared in advance? Have you done anything similar? How it went?
Thanks!
This comment was deleted 7 years ago
Hi Thomas, thanks for your response!
Well I gave more details in my linked post The idea is to quickly test some ideas I have. Given my current situation (I haven't shipped anything in a while) I would rather fail fast to prove myself I can "complete" things than spending months in a single project.
If I focused on one big thing I am sure I wold get lost in the middle... So I want to test making the MVP of many ideas and if any if them gets tracktion I will expand it later.
Does it make sense now?